I made this costume slowly....to make sure I was covered correctly and to try and keep it as close as possible to the references.
The top is made of canvas or duck cloth. I made it wrap around the back and used fashion tape to hold it in place. I made some simple bias and sewed it on for the detailing. The black portion of the top is stretch poplin that I sewed and turned. The top strap connects to the bottom strap by a fold on the bottom.
The skirt is also the same stretch poplin as the top....as I wanted to be able to move! The wrap was another, double layered, piece that I sewed and turned only this one was a little larger. It wraps around my foot and attaches to the skirt underneath.
The cape was draped fabric that I attached a collar too. The collar has heavy duty sew-in interfacing to give it that "pop-up evil" look.
The shoes are stand ins...since the Vile Tribe travels Lunar barefoot! LOL
The bracelets are foamie...simple but worked. Over-all I'm very happy with my final results and thankful for my friends helping me accomplish one of my all time favorite gals!